Tuesday 4 March 2014

Scarlet LaVey is a Red Hot Tattooed Babe!!

It's been a little while since my last blog post, but my Twitter followers will know I have been keeping you posted on there with hot pics of my favourite big boob babes. I was browsing the Score website the other day and did a doubletake when I first saw pictures of Scarlet LaVey. At first glance I thought it was Dors Feline, and there is certainly a resemblance - big bright tattoos on arms, shoulders and back, wonderful 38 inch boobs and something about the hair and face shape. I'm sure you will agree! However there are some very important differences - Scarlet is just 21 and from the USA, and as you can see from the link she is much more hardcore than Dors, who was a temptress but only did solo & girl/girl work. There are lots of features with Scarlet on the Score HD website and its sister sites within the Score group, as well as hundreds of other big boobed babes from around the world - all in the members' area so well worth signing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment