Wednesday 30 January 2013

Back! Dors Feline Returns!

You may recognise the busty tattooed beauty in this picture. Of course, it's the gorgeous Dors Feline. But have a closer look and you'll see some things have changed. Not the smile or that look in her eye - just as 'come hither' as ever. Not the ink - still as bright as ever.
No the smaller (but still sizeable) boobies tell you that this is a recent picture of Dors that she has been posting all over Twitter.
In further news Dors tells me that she is going to completely re-vamp the look of her website and add new exclusive pictures and videos, plus a few other features that will interest you fetish freaks.
It's not there yet, but if I were you I'd renew your membership now at the current rate of $9.95 per month because if the new site is as good as it sounds then that rate won't stay so low for long! Keep watching this blog for exclusive news of the site update, and hopefully a few more pics of Dors' comeback.
I know some of you will be sceptical after the way Dors left the adult industry a couple of years ago, but I say let bygones be bygones and keep an open mind - I'm going to, and if it all comes to nothing then so be it. However I have faith in Dors and look forward to renewing our symbiotic relationship. Welcome back Dors!

No comments:

Post a Comment