Friday 13 December 2013

All I Want For Christmas is a Maserati!!

 I've been tweeting a lot of pictures of Maserati recently, most of them from her many sets done at DDF Networks. I suddenly realised that I didn't actually have a Maserati post here on the website, so when I saw these seasonal pictures of this big boobed, hot assed beauty I knew it was time to remdy that situation. Christmas special photosets can be a bit cheesy, and I tend to avoid them, but this is an exception. Maserati is the gift that keeps on giving - blowjobs and titfucks especially!!

Enjoy these samples and then go to DDF Networks and sign up for thousands of great pictures and HD videos of Maserati as well as literally hundreds of other hot girls of all shapes, colours, sizes and inclinations...

You may also want to vote for Maserati in the 'hottest ass' category at the AVN awards - details of how can be found on Maserati's Twitter Profile.
I



1 comment:

  1. hi i'm italian and i would like talk to you cause i love big boobs, do you have a mail?

    ReplyDelete