Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 - A Busty Review

At this time of year it is traditional to look back over the 12 months just gone snd this blog is no exception. I have brought you some of the UK's (and the World's) best boobies and here a re a few highlights.
We started the year with exclusive sets from British Brooke and Sindy Strutt - you may remember these pictures:






















Later in the year I featured some really hot pictures from the DDF Network with Tiffany Kingston and Ava Koxx, both separately and together:


















I also brought you the surprise news that Dors Feline had emerged from her retirement complete with surgically reduced boobies, and the debuts of megabusty US star Maserati and the sensational Twins Preeti & Priya. One highlight for me was my visit to the Erotica exhibition and pictures taken with Michelle Thorne. I hope you enjoy this review of 2013; my apologies to those whose features did not make the review, and I hope to continue to bring you the very best of big boob talent in 2014. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment