Sunday 11 August 2013

Sookie Blues - A Very Busy Girl

I'm sure that those of you who follow Twitter can't have helped noticing, as I did, that busty British blonde Sookie Blues is all over it! She is comparatively new on my radar but is working very hard and gaining a great reputation. As well as working with some of the best British Adult film companies such as Killergram, Sookie also does her own films, and is also available for personal services, either on her own or with other top models like Tempest Raven. Let's see what Sookie says about herself: "I'm a friendly, outgoing, reliable lady looking for the type of work I love ;-) working with other like minded people. I really enjoy the work, but am also very professional.I'm 5 foot 6, small tattoo left upper thigh, tanned and I am easy to direct, and eager to try new things. Slim Size 12 but breasts 34E natural. I enjoy anal, DP, groups, gang bangs, bukkakes and some more extreme stuff. Will try most things at least once ;-)"
These pictures give just a clue of the amazing range of Sookie's talents. For more information follow Sookie on Twitter or go to her adultwork pages where you will find out everything you need to know to get more of this sexy British blonde.




No comments:

Post a Comment