Thursday 4 July 2013

DDF Network features Big Boobed Blonde Tiffany Kingston


Hi. Welcome back to my blog - I hope to be much more regular with posts from now on. I've recently discovered a great big boob site - or group of sites to be more exact - that go by the name of DDF. They have a really great collection of big boobed lovelies in both solo and hardcore action.
Recently one of my absolute favourite UK big boob performers, Tiffany Kingston, has done a few sets for them. I'm starting with a solo set where Tiffany shows off her ample enhanced breasts and the rest of here gorgeous body. In future posts you can look forward to some hot BJ and b/b/g action from Tiffany.
Tiff herself would be a good enough reason to join the DDF network, but when you see the list of well known and less well known busty models they feature I know you will be queuing up to get you memberships.
Watch this space for more from DDF and Tiffany Kingston.


No comments:

Post a Comment