Tuesday 14 August 2012

Hot Inked UK Babe Pippa Lily!

Sorry I've not posted much in the last couple of weeks but to be honest I've been glued to my TV screen watching a certain sporting event that took place in my home town of London.
As my first guest back, just to show you that models do not have to have big boobs to feature here, I bring you the gorgeous Pippa Lily, a UK model with great tattoos and a very sexy look in her eye. This diminutive (5'1") slim dark-haired beauty is available for photo shoots and webcam sessions, both solo and with other girls and as you can see here Pippa is very versatile. You can find out more about Pippa at her Adultwork page where you will see lots more pictures in her private gallery as well as movies. To keep up with Pippa's busy schedule you can also follow her on Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment