Sunday 24 June 2012

Party Girl Dakota Wants To Show You Her Tatts!!

 Hi! Today I bring you another newcomer to my blog. 25 year old Dakota is from the USA but currently living and working in the UK.
I'll let Dakota tell you about herself on her own words: "From U.S.A with lovely 36D all natural titsand am a cuvy size 14. I have 12 tattoos and 6 piercings, but my appearance is always changing. The colour of my hair changes a lot all different colours and I am always adding new tattoos.
I very much have a goth/punk/rockabilly style. I work at a genuine sex club because I love sex, with more than one person preferably lol. Don't have a day job, full time professional slut. The reason is I prefer this job to anything else in the 'real world' lol
Love doing professional shoots, as I won't lie I love being in front of a camera. I am 100% sub and love working with one Mistress in particular as she always leaves me bruised but happy,
I'm a fetish freak, and there isn't a lot I won't do. Its always easier for me to tell people what I won't do than what I will.
I'm a hardcore bi-sexual I love women as much as I do men. I'm also a volunteer for many animal charities and am a die hard vegan which is something most people don't know about me.
You can find me on adultwork as well as Amateur Facials, Spanking University, British Gangbangs, and Full Penetration. I'm working on joining some more websites and will update regularly on twitter. Really I'm a very dirty, kinky, young lady and I very much enjoy what I do." So there you have it. Dakota is one to watch and also to maybe meet at a party near you!.



No comments:

Post a Comment