Saturday 26 May 2012

Exclusive Busty Cookie Interview!

As you know if you read my last post on Tempest Raven, last week I had the privilege to meet one of my favourite UK busty models, the one and only Busty Cookie and interview her for the blog. I must admit it was great fun and amidst the laughs - yes Cookie laughs a lot - I got to ask a few questions! Cookie is a very busy busty model, and is currently shooting lots of content for her own website bustycookie.com, which will be re-launched very soon, and will be the ONLY place where you can see this exclusive content. Cookie is also doing a lot of adult TV work, appearing most recently on Babestation Dirty Wives. This airs a couple of nights per week on Sky Channel 909 in the UK. As well as all this Cookie does private webcamming through her adultwork page, and you can also get fetish-style videos of her on her clipsforsale.com site. You can also treat Cookie via her Amazon Wishlist.
Like many UK adult stars Cookie is looking forward to the Paul Raymond Jubilee Party next week and although I can't make it myself I'm sure one of my insiders will get me some hot pics to blog for you!
As I said at the start, I really enjoyed meeting Cookie and Tempest and hope to meet them again, as well as other UK adult models! When I do you know I'll be sharing it all with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment