Sunday 4 March 2012

It's Big Boob UK Blonde Week - Day 7 Leah Jayne !

Well here we are at the end of Big Boob UK Blonde week with my day 7 offering. I think I've saved the biggest blonde boobs for last - the gorgeous Leah Jayne. There seems to be some debate about the size of those wonderful breasts, ranging from 34HH to 38J, and I'd be inclkined to go with the upper estimate!
Leah hails from Nottingham - coincidentally one of just a handful of UK towns to have a Hooters restaurant (but I digress) - and has been modelling and acting in adult films for a few years now. She has worked for most of the big boob websites, including Scoreland and Plumper Pass and Leah tells me her own website will be launched soon!
Leah is also a really friendly and approachable young lady as you'll find out if you follow Leah Jayne on Twitter.
I do hope you've enjoyed my Big Boob UK Blonde Week, and the great thing is you can come back again and again to see these wonderful busty brits, all free, gratis and for nothing!
Just for something different next week will be Big Boob Black Girl Week so look out for some hot ebony boobs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment