Tuesday 27 March 2012

Busty Blonde Brit - That's Tara Sparx!!

 I was browsing Twitter the other day, as you do, when a hot busty blonde who I'd not met before sent me a really hot pic of herself. That busty blonde was Tara Sparx, and after an exchange of tweets Tara agreed to feature on this blog. I soon found out that this hot teen has her own website tara-sparx.com which is where these pics came from. I also found out that Tara hasn't always been blonde, and she looks just as hot as a brunette - or with any colour hair I suspect!
This particular set shows Tara in her kitchen wearing hot black underwear and red stockings - always a great combination!
See more at tara-sparx.com, and if you join the site you get 4 more busty brit sites as a bonus. You can also follow Tara on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment