Saturday 4 February 2012

Holly Stern - Busty Blonde British MILF extraordinaire!


Let me introduce you to Holly Stern. Now you may be thinking 'that surname is familiar?' and you'd be right. The MILF extraordinaire part of my title refers to Holly's sexy busty blonde daughters, Karly and Lucy, both of whom have been very popular features on here.
So to make it a family trio here is Mum Holly. When I asked her to let me have a bit of information for the blog, Holly told me that she is 43 years old, has big boobs (see for yourself) and loves to have fun just like her daughters. She is hoping to meet lots of interesting people, loves to party and make naughty videos. And to top it all, in her own words " I squirt like a hose when I guy gets me to my climax."
If you want to follow Holly on Twitter, and I'm sure she'd love you to, it is @mummystern. Holly also told me she does pics for people she likes, so I'm hoping that next time I blog about Holly I'll have some nice new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment