Saturday 7 January 2012

New Redheaded AltBoobBabe Kandi Spitfire!!

 Here is another newcomer from the UK who I met on Twitter. Kandi Spitfire is a gorgeous tattooed redhead and when I asked her to give me some information she replied with this: "Alt girl who loves tattoos,corsets, stockings, high heels and red lipstick.
5ft 9inch Curvy size 12 with a big bum skinny waist and lovely 34DDs
Im a Roller Derby girl who is strong but feminine. Im hard working and very enthusiastic!
Love adult modelling and acting. I have only been doing it since November, so far I have tried lingerie, corsetry,latex, rope bondage, spanking, wanking, GG,Continental,Roleplay,foot fetish,nylon fetish, Domination/submission,hypnosis, WS, sploshing and BG work and I can honestly say I have loved every shoot.
Met and worked with some great people already and cant to meet more.
I have a profile on Adult work. You can view 1000s of pictures of me or im available for naughty cam fun. As well as Adultwork, I have profiles on Adult Industry Resources and Purestorm.
Always looking for fun interesting projects and work. If there are exciting opportunities please dont forget the sweetest Kandi Spitfire."
As you can see Kandi is a busy bee and up for anything, and I predeict a great future for Kandi in the adult industry.





No comments:

Post a Comment