Thursday 8 December 2011

Kendo's INK nominated for 4 AVN Awards!

It's awards time again! You remember a few weeks ago I blogged about a trailer for a great film by UK Director Kendo, entitled INK. Well obviously I wasn't the only one who liked it because it has been nominated for 4 different AVN awards (the Adult Industry version of the Oscars).
Here's what the director, Kendo had to say about the film and the nomination:

"Ink, the art form containing various pigments of beauty and sexual bravery culminating in the pledge of love. This was my starting point when I started shooting the film. I wanted to touch not just the skin but beneath the skin, the essence that makes us who we are.
I wanted to shoot a film both stylish and beautiful with an artistic flair in depth for the artwork within the film and the sexual content that reflected the beauty of all the models.
I still feel this film is stunning and beautiful and one of my top five films, I love the music and don’t tell her I said so but love Daisy Rock's voice in the film and as it can be heard on the trailer."
I can echo those words and wish Kendo, Daring Films and all the stars and crew good luck at the AVNs in January. Wish I could be in Vegas to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment