Friday 7 October 2011

Busty British Blonde - That's Karly Stern!

In my neverending quest to bring you the very best of British modelling talent, I recently came across Karly Stern.
When I asked Karly for some biographical details she simply replied "Just a very naughty and dirty Busty British Babe". Then she added "I'm 24 and blonde."
Well she is not lying about any of that! She has the most amazing natural breasts I've seen for some time and she knows how to show them off!
Karly is a little shy to show her face as yet except for tantalising glimpses but I'm sure that day will come.
Karly can be contacted on Twitter, where she has a personal page @karly2k11 and a fan page, @lovekarlystern, and also has a tumblr blog which shows just how naughty and dirty she can be.
I hope you like these few pictures, and I'm sure this isn't the last time you'll see Karly here on AltBooBblog,




No comments:

Post a Comment