Tuesday 5 July 2011

Texan Hottie Luscious Emma is a real Amateur AltBoobBabe!

I love Twitter! You meet the sexiest people on there! As an example here are some pictures of Texan BBW Emma, who goes by the totally reasonable name of LusciousEmma on Twitter and Tumblr. Luscious is indeed the word that springs to mind when you see Emma.
She also has her own website under the Southern Charms Umbrella, and in her own words "I'm Luscious Emma, but you can call me anything you like. After 8 years in the business world, I decided to start doing what I like most, being naked, having sex and showing off! You get to benefit from all three of those things!!
I'm a soft, smooth, curvy BBW and I am here for your pleasure!! I can be sweet and I can be a little bit naughty!! I've got several tattoos, which you will see plenty of, and I love to be outside of the norm!! I'm bi-sexual, tri-sexual and even more sexual if they're willing!!"
So if you are interested, and who wouldn't be, visit her site and find out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment