Saturday 11 June 2011

Essex Girl Christina is a Curvy Mature AltBoobBabe!

 I recently met Christina on Twitter, and having had a look at her website just had to get her on my blog! So a couple of emails later here we are. I'd like to introduce Christina, and thought the best way to do that wa to let her so it in her own words, so here goes:
I am a professional mature glamour model, adult performer, and TV Presenter.  I have been working in the Adult Industry since 2003!
I have appeared on TVX and the Adult Channel  and I  have also been an presenter on BLUEBIRD TV' and on The Sport XXX 40+ Readers Wives Channel .
I have been published in 40+ Magazine as a Cover Girl and Centrefold and I have been interviewed and photographed for mainstream women's magazines like Women's Own, Closer, Love It, and Take a Break.
I have been a TV presenter in "Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe" on BBC3, and I was also featured naked in a Sauna in the 6 part Channel 5 Documentary "My Secret Body".

I have done a variety of video and stills work for Real Couples, Night & Moon Productions, Barry's Mucky Videos, Real Punting, Portway Films, Freddie's Movies, Flowers Films, Aunt Judy's, Village Ladies, Nylon Stocking Sluts, Mature-Erotic, Mature Housewives, Rosalind Woods, Fiona Cooper and many more.  I have been featured in quite a few adult DVD's too, which you can find links to,right here on my official website.



No comments:

Post a Comment