Saturday 16 April 2011

Dors Feline Retires From Modelling!

After a serious illness, top AltBoobBabe Dors Feline has decided to call a halt to her modelling career. This message was posted on her Tumblr page today.
http://curiousitykilledthemodel.tumblr.com/post/4662675298/

I understand that this doesn't mean there won't be any more picture sets, as there is still quite a lot of unpublished material, but there will be no more photoshoots. I will continue to promote the website bustydorsfeline.com as long as new material is added.

While I'm sure most of you will find this news a great disappointment I ask you to respect Dors' decision and wish her a speedy recovery to full health and all the very best in her 'real life', and thank her for all she has shared with us over the years.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that sucks. I really do wish her a speedy recovery and the best of luck in her real life.

    ReplyDelete