Saturday, 30 June 2012

Heaven's Angel Has Great Boobies - Official!

 Soon after I started following Heavens_Angel on Twitter I received a tweet saying 'I have great boobies!'. Well not being one to let something like that lie I straight away asked her to send me some pictures for the blog to prove her claim!
These are just a few of the pictures she sent, and I can heartily confirm that this Essex MILF has great boobies! I hope you agree. I particularly like the way she has recreated some classic pinup poses from the past, such as the wooden chair and the champagne bottle.
If you want to get in touch with her you can check out her Adultwork page, and you can find out the story behind her nickname here.
I'll be posting more pictures soon, but in the meantime enjoy these and give her a visit at www.adultwork.com




No comments:

Post a Comment