Monday, 23 January 2012

UK Northerner Roxy has Southerm Charms!

Recently I've been aware of a rush of hot busty models coming out of the north of England. Kim B, Katie K, Kandi Spitfire and Sindy Strutt are just a few that I've featured on here.
Now to join that exalted company may I present Roxy. This busty (34G) size 12 beauty comes from Yorkshire and she is quite new to the biz, but all the more enthusiastic for that. Roxy already has her own website at http://www.southern-charms.com/roxyuk, where you can see lots more pics and videos. Roxy tells me the site is updated at least twice a week so that's the place to go if you want to see more of Roxy - or you can follow Roxy on Twitter.
I do love being in at the start of a new model's career, and I really do think that Roxy has that certain something that spells success in the adult modelling world. Watch this space ......



1 comment:

  1. WE'RE HIRING NEW HOT WEBCAM MODELS!
    RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete