Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Hot Girl - Hot Car!!

 BellaVendetta.com bring us new models on a fairly regular basis, and without exceoption they are HOT! The latest in Meela Malone, who we see here posing outdoors with a very nice 50's car.
If there's one thing I like almost as much as my AltBoobBabes its classic cars, so when I saw this set combining the two it was a no-brainer.
You can see the rest of the set, as well as many other models, at Bellavendetta.com, and you can follow Meela on Twitter.


1 comment:

  1. Come on people. Where are all the comments? She's sweet, sacred and blissful all wrapped into one beautiful, sexy, natural woman. Meela Malone is going to be a star. Jump on to the bandwagon before it's too late. Don't let me have to return to remind you that I told you so. Time to shower this quixotic, exotic creature with the love she deservers! Faithfully submitted from Chucker54

    ReplyDelete