Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Introducing.. Tassy Pink!!!

I love Twitter. You meet the nicest people there. Tassy Pink recently started following me and saying good things about the blog. Tassy has pink hair and lovely firm boobs so I decided to have a look around for some pictures of her that I could post. I found this set at BlueBlood.com and I'm sure you'll agree they are really hot. She and the lucky pink-haired punk guy are clearly enjoying themselves! You really ought to go and have a look at the rest of the set here or here.
Although Tassy doesn't have her own website, she can be found on webcam at submissiveslave.cammodels.com. If you follow Tassy on Twitter then you can find out when this hot pink Californian AltBoobBabe is online for hot cam chat.

I bet you can't resist now, can you?

3 comments:

  1. hey, it's me! i should send you some recent pics...the boobs are bigger, softer, squishier! i can't believe ppl touch them and don't know they're silicone-filled!

    tassy*PINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tassy looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete